Back with another gift guide today! This one is for those gifts that are really hard to shop for… the ones that don’t cost a lot. For me, it can be a challenge to find something that’s not junk, something that’s cute and useful, and something that a variety of people would enjoy. Small, but mighty. I’m talking White Elephant gift exchanges, Secret Santa in your workplace, little stocking stuffers, or when there’s a limit $25 or under.
Here are my gift ideas that won’t break the bank…
1. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Socks ($15) | 2. Versed Terrycloth Beauty Headbands ($15) | 3. Soy Candle ($20) | 4. Candle Snuffer ($13) | 5. Wick Trimmer ($13) | 6. Lightbulb Cup ($18) | 7. Oversized Organza Scrunchies ($22 for set of three) | 8. Tartan Gloves ($22) | 9. The Golden Book of Fortune Telling ($15) | 10. Smiley Mug ($14) | 11. Chocolate Sardines ($22) | 12. Packed Party Ric Rac Coozie ($6)
- There’s nothing more cozy than a pair of Barefoot Dreams socks! They’re under $20 a pop and sure to be worn around the house the rest of the winter. (You can find the animal print on Amazon for $18!)
- A headband for your skincare routine! If you’ve got someone who’s into their beauty regimen or always making stops at Sephora during their lunch break, this terrycloth headband is a cute idea. I’m also *obsessed* with my Tassi – I wrote a whole blog post about it. Such a great stocking stuffer!!
- It’s hard to find pretty candle jars that aren’t wildly expensive! I love how classic this line of soy candles is.
- Speaking of candles… Fancy candle accessories won’t break the bank! A candle snuffer is a cute idea on its own or paired with a set of matches.
- A wick trimmer is a great gift idea for someone who’s into their luxury candles and designer candle jars! Trimming your candle wicks is just recently something I started doing and it ensures the wax burns evenly and maximizes your burn time, too.
- These lightbulb tumblers are my favorite to use around the holidays! It makes drinking water even more festive. Such a cute gift idea, especially for the office! You can find more colors here and here.
- These pretty organza silk scrunchies are such a fun gift idea! They look great on anyone who can pull their hair into a pony. And if you know their style and think they’d wear it, a bow scrunchy is always a cute small gift idea, too.
- These pretty tartan gloves come in both red and green and won’t break the bank!
- This little book is a fun conversation starter! Perfect for the coffee table. Each chapter highlights different determinants of destiny, such as names, colors, birthdays, etc., and provides lighthearted interpretations to discovering what life has in store.
- This “I Swear It’s Coffee” mug is great for the workplace, or a cheeky gift for the person who loves their wine. (Or cocktails or beer 😉)
- These Chocolate Sardines couldn’t be more realistic looking IRL! They come in a net for $14 or a tin for $22.
- If you’ve got an Under $10 limit, or simply need an extra little add-on for a gift, you can’t beat this cute $6 coozie.
2021 Holiday Gift Guides
Cozy Socks | Versed Terrycloth Headband | Soy Candle | Candle Snuffer | Wick Trimmer | Lightbulb Cup | Organza Scrunchies | Tartan Gloves | Book of Fortune Telling | Smiley Mug | Chocolate Sardines | RicRac Coozie