It’s no secret that pets are a part of the family around here! Dave and I treat Marley like she’s our child and while some might think “she’s just a dog,” we wouldn’t have it any other way. ☺️
1. Recess x Maxbone Treats | 2. Chewy Vuitton Toy | 3. Ouai Fur Bebe Shampoo | 4. Foggy Dog Bandana | 5. Toby & Ace Dog Bed | 6. Yeti Dog Bowl | 7. Woof Clicquot Dog Toy | 8. Packed Party Present Dog Toy
- These treats have Marley’s name alllll over them! They’re supposed to promote a sense of calm for anxious pups.
- Already ordered this Chewy Vuitton dog bone for Marley for Christmas!
- If you know Ouai hair products, you know that they smell INCREDIBLE! I’ve heard their pet shampoo is the exact same way.
- Marley has countless Foggy Dog bandanas. I absolutely love them and each order helps to feed a shelter dog, too!
- I’ve heard such great things about Toby & Ace dog beds! They’re orthopedic with memory foam so they’re great for aging four-legged friends.
- Dave’s parents got all of their granddogs these monogrammed Yeti water bowls for Christmas a few years ago and I thought it was such a great gift idea.
- I bought this Woof Clicquot toy for Marley a few weeks ago and she loves it!
- Just a cute little present by Packed Party for smaller dogs. 🙂
And again — I’d be remiss not to mention SIDEPEACE for dog owners! It’s truly a must-have for walking the dog so you can have your phone, but keep your handsfree for the leash, poop bags, etc.
2021 Holiday Gift Guides