Shopping for her can be tough, but hopefully these gifts and the ideas below help! Whether you’re shopping for your own mom, mother-in-law, grandmother, aunts, sisters, cousins, nieces, or besties, you’ll definitely find some great gifting inspiration in this post.
1. Emu Australia Fuzzy Slippers | 2. Aesop Hand Soap + Lotion Duo | 3. Third Love Pajama Henley & Joggers | 4. Lele Sadoughi Bow Earrings with a Pearl | 5. Bearaby Velvet Weighted Blanket | 6. Crème de La Mer | 7. Tata Harper Body Scrub + Oil Duo | 8. Diptyque Baies Candle | 9. J.Crew Velvet Hair Bow | 10. Matches Cloche
1. These slippers are THE BEST! I actually have two pairs… I’ve had my black pair for ~four years and my tie dye pair for about two. They hold up so well and they’re so cozy, too. I love how they have more of a sole on the bottom to prevent slipping and give a bit more support. They come in a bunch of different colors so you’re sure to find a pair that works for whomever you’re shopping for!
2. Is there anything more luxurious than Aesop Hand Soap and Lotion?! Reverence is my personal favorite because it contains a very fine exfoliant that just slightly buffs your hands as you wash. Seriously, they will never feel softer, especially if you use the lotion right after! Resurrection is the other scent that’s formulated without a grit. (But trust me – you want the grit!)
3. Third Love is primarily known for their bras, but around the holidays they launch a collection of sleepwear and loungewear and it’s always worth it to get your hands on a set before they sell out! I’ve had my Third Love jogger set for at least four years… In fact, that was the only set of pajamas that I brought on my four-month Remote Year trip and wore them nightly the entire time. And they’re still going strong after washing and drying them hundreds of times! They’re size inclusive, too, ranging from XS to 3X
4. How darling are these bow earrings?!
5. Dave has this weighted blanket in the charcoal cotton, but I’m absolutely loving the new velvet collection! It’s great to help with anxiety, and as someone who can rarely take a nap, this blanket makes falling asleep for on the couch actually possible.
6. La Mer… Need I say more?! It’s always so tough to hit purchase on this yourself, which always makes for a perfect gift. And what’s great about La Mer is it’s ageless and works for mostly all skin types!
7. Luxurious bath and body products always make for a great gift, too! This Tata Harper Body Scrub and Body Oil looks so incredible for the winter, and it’s a clean line so no need to worry about harsh chemicals or anything like that.
8. I got Dave’s mom this candle for Christmas last year because it’s a scent that everyone loves. (It’s heavenly!!) I love this slightly larger size with the black glass because it’s just a tad more elevated and unique than the clear glass with white wax candles we often see.
9. If you need a smaller gift, you can’t go wrong with a pretty hair accessory like this velvet hair bow. Simple. Pretty. Classic. Affordable.
10. I actually just got this matches cloche and it’s so chic! Looks great sitting on a shelf or coffee table. For gifting, it’s great to pair with a candle or on it’s own!
And a few more things worth mentioning that couldn’t fit in the collage…
If you want a great set of elevated bath products that are also clean, but at a more attainable price point… Necessaire is your answer!
Another pajama brand I love that’s actually having a sale right now… Lake Pajamas! Their signature cotton material feels like you’re sleeping in butter.
If the woman you’re shopping for is into anything like astrology, human design, or the spiritual world, getting her a reading with Lauren or Cindy is *such* an incredible gift. I’ve had readings with both of them (multiple times!) and couldn’t recommend it more if you’re into that sort of thing. Cindy would be especially great if she has recently lost a loved one!
And last, but certainly not least… SIDEPEACE! These crossbody cases for iPhones make keeping your phone handy an absolute breeze… Going for a walk, walking the dog, at the park with your kids, grocery shopping… The use cases are endless! (And you can use code BOWS for 25% off!)
2021 Holiday Gift Guides