Over the weekend, I heard a lot of questions along the lines of, “What do you want for Christmas?!” If you’re anything like me, you completely freeze and cannot remember a single thing you’ve wanted over the last year! In case you’re in the same boat, I’m kicking off this year’s gift guide series with my own personal wish list that might help when building yours.
- Lab-Grown White Sapphire Tennis Necklace | I’ve been loving everything from the Dorsey brand as they’ve been modernizing the fine jewelry industry with lab-grown gemstones. A tennis necklace is on my wish list!
- Stoney Clover Large Pouch | I can’t get enough of all things Stoney Clover, they’re just the cutest. I’m always on the hunt for pouches and travel bags to stay organized.
- J.Crew Coffee Table Book | This new book is sure to be a hit this holiday season… I can’t wait to get my hands on it. “Forty Years of American Style” by Assouline.
- Madewell Bow Key Fob | Dave got me a leather pizza slice keychain when we were in Italy and while I initially thought it was a bit odd, it’s become my favorite thing. (Peep this on IG — pizza in Italy is kind of symbolic for us!) Anyway, the threads that connect the key ring to the leather fob are wearing down and it’s literally hanging on by a few threads. I want to save it in my memento box, so I need to get a new little key fob. I like how this one doesn’t have any threads to wear down!
- Golden Goose Ball Star Sneakers | I just can’t quit my sneaker obsession. I love my Golden Goose sneakers because they’re so easy to wear… In my opinion, they make the most basic of outfits look a little cooler. They’re SO comfortable and require zero break-in time. And I love how you don’t have to worry about getting them dirty, as they already look scuffed up! Unfortunately, my first two pairs of Super Stars are looking a little too rugged after wearing them practically daily for the last four years. I can’t really decide if I should get a new pair of neutral wear-with-everything Super Stars, or finally get a pair of Ball Stars or Mid Stars that I’ve been lusting after for ages. (I already have a pair of their Dad-Star Running Sole sneakers.)
6. Canon G7X Camera | I bought this camera in 2016 and it unfortunately got damaged when I was on Remote Year in 2018. About a year ago, I finally tried to get it repaired, but it turns out Canon no longer repairs the model I have. Womp, womp. They gave me a 15% off code towards a new one, but I just haven’t been able to bite the bullet on the purchase. I have a large Canon DSLR camera, but it’s so heavy and bulky that I rarely want to pack it. This little camera is the best because it’s the size of a disposable camera and fits in the smallest of purses. This might just be my Christmas gift to myself, as I would love to have it for upcoming travels!
7. Sam Edelman Sylvia Black Suede Knee Boots | As I’ve been getting dressed lately, I’ve found myself needing a pair of black knee boots. These have a great heel height and a modern shape.
8. Citizen Watch | I always joke that I’m holding out on a new watch until I can afford a Rolex, but that’s not going to be anytime soon. I really do love wearing a watch and I actually love the classic look of a Citizen.
10. Higher Dose Infrared Sauna Blanket | This blanket has been on my wish list for a few years now! I’ve been loving going to an infrared sauna studio, but it would be so much more convenient to be able to use this at home. My doctor actually recommended Infrared Saunas to help with my metabolic health, but there are a ton of amazing health benefits! Sweat out impurities, burn calories, reduce stress, boost mood, increase blood flow and circulation, and aid in muscle recovery. ✔️
2023 Holiday Gift Guides
PS: If you’re ever in need of shopping and/or gifting assistance, I can help with that! You can find out more here. And if you need to reference back, you can always find all of my previous gift guides here!