No matter if they’re constantly in a summer state of mind or simply love all the colors of the rainbow, you’re sure to find a fun, brightly hued gift in this roundup! There’s a little something for everyone and lots of different price points, too. Everything under $150!
1. Emu Australia Tie-Dye Slippers | 2. Mad Hatter Knitted Cuff Beanie | 3. Metallic Confetti Headband | 4. Old Navy Soft-Brushed Plaid Scarf | 5. Lele Sadoughi Sweater Knit Bucket Hat | 6. Old Navy Cozy Sherpa Pullover | 7. Boy Smells Broken Rosary Candle | 8. Mini Straw Bag with Gems | 9. Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera and Striped Film | 10. Corked Vial Matches
- I have these slippers in two colors and couldn’t love them more!
- This beanie is only $28 and comes in a ton of colors! It’s a local, woman-owned business, too!
- This fun, slightly sparkly headband is on sale for $52!
- I kid you not — This soft-brushed plaid scarf is on sale for $8! You can try for curbside pick-up, too.
- How fun is this bucket hat?! You should still be able to get it shipped in time, but store pick-up is an option.
- I love this striped pullover! I actually got the toddler version for my friend’s daughter’s 2nd birthday.
- You can’t go wrong with Boy Smells candles! They’ve got some great colored glass jars.
- If she’s got an upcoming vacay, she’ll love this gemstone covered straw tote! I’m obsessed.
- If you know me, you know I don’t travel (or rarely leave the house) without my instant camera. (I call it a Polaroid, even though it’s technically not.) Honestly, I have two of them! It’s such a great gift idea. Grab some fun, printed film as an extra bonus!
- Long fireplace matches in a convenient glass jar! The rainbow tips are the cherry on top.
2021 Holiday Gift Guides