- Per my usual last-minute antics, I just ordered my holiday cards last night! Minted has a gorgeous selection of gold foil (and silver and rose gold, too!) cards and I thought the “Warm Wishes” looked so cute with the Santa Hat and hot cocoa. If you’re in the same boat as I was, you can order on Minted through this weekend to receive by 12/19, which is plenty of time to get them out before the holidays. I’ve done “New Years” cards in the past, which are a great option if you’re swamped before the holidays! (I love this card, this card, and this card.)
- I teared up reading one of Hallie’s most recent posts. So, so, so many bits of fabulous wisdom. I feel so lucky to call this gal my best friend!
- Loving Julia’s holiday decor!
- This UPS holiday video is SO CUTE!
- This article is one of those that makes you stop and reflect.. Read it! How To Ruin Your Life (Without Actually Noticing That You Are)
- Loving this cute & casual look on Mackenzie! And so, so glad I picked up this Old Navy vest a few weeks ago.
- I’ve been sleeping in this sweatshirt all week. So insanely comfy! And so long, too! One of those you can wear around the house without pants if you so choose. 😉
- I am OBSESSED with Michael’s Navy Blue Christmas Tree. You have to see it to believe it!
- Apparently it’s been a good week for my pajama game. I ordered this robe and OH MY GOD it is wonderful. When I got it out of the box and put it on, I’m sure my neighbors probably thought something else was going on in my apartment. So, so good. I don’t know what the material is on the inside, but it is amazing.
- Why You Should Move To A New City Where You Don’t Know A Single Soul
- I love reading articles about my Alma Mater. This School In Rural Illinois Has Produced Some Of The Most Amazing Visionaries In Tech
- I don’t know what I would do with this sequin ribbon, but I feel like I need it.
- I switched to this eyeliner three weeks ago and I’m obsessed! I used to use this one, and while my new one is a bit more pricey, I feel like it’s so much better for me since I just do my waterline.
- My Kate Spade Santa Hat (in the picture above) is on sale!
- These sequin ornaments at H&M are too good to pass up.
- Lululemon has sequin-printed pants. YES PLEASE!
- On a random note, I’m in desperate need of a new eye cream. Preferably one that targets dark circles and a bit of puffiness. Any suggestions?!
Have a wonderful weekend! xo
PS: If you’re doing holiday shopping this weekend, be sure to check out my gift guides…
Twenty Five Days of Gift Guides
Day 1: Jessica’s Wish List | Day 2: The New Yorker | Day 3: Sparkle Obsessed | Day 4: Festive Finds | Day 5: Plaid & Tartan | Day 6: Monograms | Day 7: Beauty Junkie | Day 8: The Talented Teacher | Day 9: The Working Girl | Day 10: Cocktail Connoisseur | Day 11: Little Luxuries | Day 12: Kate Spade | Day 13: Perfectly Parisian | Day 14: Espresso Enthusiast & Coffee Connoisseur | Day 15: Secret Santa with Zappos
Or check them all out on this Pinterest board!