Shopbop is having a big sale-on-sale SALE! Promo code EXTRA25 takes an additional 25% off all sale items. Most pieces are already 30-50% off, so this is prettyyyyy big. I did my best to pick items that have decent inventory available, but things sell fast, so my apologies if some pieces are already picked over!
If your office wardrobe is in need of a major pick-me-up, these picks are for you!
- These green pants are a fun switch-up from regular denim! They look oh-so-flattering and are available in extended sizing, too.
- This puff-sleeved top would be cute with both high-waisted pants or a pencil skirt.
- I love this chocolate brown dress for the office and beyond.
- This dark red sweater vest would look so chic layered over a crisp white shirt.
- This leather blazer is very on-trend.
- The prettiest lightweight top to layer all season long.
- Chocolate brown leather pants… Yes, please.
- These trouser shorts are a summertime staple for the office.
- Another year-round pick, this time a vest that you can wear as a shell under a jacket or sleeveless in the summer.
Winter Wardrobe Wins
If you’re anywhere near Chicago, you know we’ve got quite a few more months of winter ahead. We’re just getting started, really!
- This cashmere hoodie looks amazing! I have a similar (kind of itchy) sweater and I love layering it with blazers for a sportier look. I’m very tempted to replace mine with this one.
- These leather pants are fire! Fully stocked in all sizes and they’re not final sale so you can try them on and decide. Already 30% off so the extra 25% makes them very reasonable for high-quality pants.
- It’s hard to find a great navy bag! I love the size and shape of this one.
- These are the perfect winter white jeans to pair with booties.
- I adore the brand ba&sh and am always on the hunt for sale pieces! This pretty cardigan is a great layering piece for wearing now under blazers and jackets, but will definitely work into the spring, as well.
- I love these jeans! A fun wash that looks great with all colors, but especially black, blue, and white. The slit adds a little something and makes it easy to show off your shoes or boots. Extended sizing available!
- Obsessed with this navy and white slightly sporty sweater.
- This velvety oxblood jacket is so dreamy! If you have a maroon sports team, this is a must.
- A fun, colorful striped sweater to beat the winter blues.
- This plaid Nap Dress is majorly marked down! So is the sequin version.
- This velour bodysuit is fun for a girls’ weekend or a night out on the town! (Layered, ofc.)
- You could wear this slip dress on vacay, but also style it with boots and a chunky sweater over the top.
Warm Weather Picks
Heading on a vacay soon? These picks are for you. Lots of fun little numbers on major sale to spice up your warm-weather wardrobe!
- My absolute *favorite* jean shorts are on sale! They come out to $67 with the promo code. If you don’t mind a shorter inseam, check out this pair and this pair. Same fit and style, just shorter.
- I love the darker base of this floral dress… Great for spring and fall transition weather. Looks cute styled with sneakers and a denim jacket, but you could also pair with sandals or heels to dress it up! Same with this dress, it’s a darker base that allows for spring and fall wear. Depending on the season, you can choose which colors to play up.
- I have these jeans in a blue color, but the white pair could be great for vacation. They fit more like a looser, boyfriend style. FYI: This pair has some stretch!
- If stretchy white denim is not your vibe, check out this pair. I also have this style in a shade of blue denim and love them!
- I love everything about this floral midi dress! The cut, the color, the print.
- These pink ruched sandals are a fun pop of color. Plus, they look insanely walkable!
- This floral top would look great paired with white or blue denim. A fun style you’d wear for many trips and seasons to come.
- This little pink cami is the perfect pop.
- This green dress just screams vacay. Would look great with a spray tan!
- A little red dress with some stretch.
She Wore White
Lots of pretty white pieces for brides-to-be!
- This feathery top would be fun for a bachelorette!
- A crystal clear clutch to pair with all of your white looks and beyond.
- How gorgeous is this ivory dress?!
- This pretty white dress would be great poolside or for getting ready.
- This layered lace dress is such a fun and different option for a brunch or cold-weather shower.
- A little white blouse for more casual occasions.
- A pretty dress with a unique neckline.
- This white feather number is *a statement,* but you’re especially allowed in your bridal era.
- Two voluminous white eyelet tops perfect for a bachelorette or honeymoon… This one with an exaggerated collar and this crop-top with a cutaway hem.
- Another cream-colored poolside pick.
So many fabulous pieces in sizes up to 5X!
- This suiting sleeveless dress can be worn layered for the office or on its own for a fun night-out look!
- I’m obsessed with these wide-leg jeans! Available in a size 20.
- This ‘fit and flatter’ blazer is stunning! Available in 2X.
- The perfect shade for a winter white jean.
Shoes, Shoes, and More Shoes
- These linen platforms are SO fun!
- These walkable neutral booties are IT! They’ll go with everything in your closet. Such a classic.
- This knee-high style is also so good, but sizing is much more limited.
- I’m obsessed with the color of these wear-with-everything sandals. Available in leopard print, too.
- Flat sandals with a subtle sparkle… Adds to cart.
- Flat black suede boots… Say no more.
If you have a fancier event or gala coming up, there are a number of beautiful gowns available on sale!
- Black and white organza in a year-round silhouette. I feel like it could be layered with a sheer turtleneck in the colder months if you didn’t want to wear a little fur jacket or stole.
- I adore this jeweled collar and halter neckline.
- If you have a dressier vacation vibe, you have to check out this dress. So pretty! Could pass for black tie.
- We love a classic Ulla Johnson piece that you’ll be able to wear for years to come. This crinkled black gown is exactly that!
- In this gown, I absolutely love the peridot color, but the pomegranate has more sizes available.
- This dress is stunning for a gala or event!