What’s better than gifts for our furry friends or their proud parents?! If you’ve got a dog lover or a crazy cat lady on your shopping list this year, look no further. I rounded up so many cute things that feline fiends and dog devotees are sure to love.
1. Frenchie Watch | 2. Cat Sleep Mask | 3. Hair of the Dog Wine Glass | 4. Gingham Bone & Blanket Set | 5. Pug Socks | 6. Woof Clicquot Rosé All Day Toy | 7. Cat Ears Umbrella | 9. Cats Pajama Set | 9. Kitty Cat Bluetooth Speaker | 10. PB&J Chew Toys | 11. Kiehl’s Cuddly Coat Dog Wash
- The little cream-colored Frenchie on this Kate Spade watch is the puppy I never got… One day!
- This black cat mask will make for a great night of sleep for the person wearing it, and one creepy night for whomever else is in the bed! 😂
- Dog lover or not, these stemless wineglasses are such a fun way to say, “Thanks for hosting!”
- This navy gingham blanket and bone set are perfect for the preppy pooch parents!
- Pug Socks. Enough said!
- Is this Woof Clicquot toy not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?! Grrrrona & Kennel One are both pretty funny, too.
- This umbrella is perfect for when it’s raining cats… and dogs!
- Nothing says Crazy Cat Lady like a pair of PJs! This pair of “Classy Cat” PJs are awesome, too.
- This Kate Spade bluetooth speaker is absolutely adorable!
- Peanut Butter & Jelly chew toys… I just worry that seeing these all over the house would make me go to the kitchen with a spoon and attack the jar of (almond) butter. 🙊
- Since I use Kiehl’s on my face, I trust their Cuddly Coat dog wash is good enough for fur babies. Aesop makes one, too!
A few more honorable mentions… THESE HEATED CORGI SLIPPERS (!!!), this bulldog ice mold set, this colorful Frenchie tee, this coffee table book for dog lovers, this Kate Spade cat wallet (this one is cute, too!), this vanity mirror, and omg last but also least, this pair of underwear — one of my girlfriends who loves cats got these at her bachelorette party and we all just about died, haha!
2018 Holiday Gift Guides
#1: Jessica’s Wish List | #2: Pet Parents