Last year, I put together a list of very practical and extremely useful gifts for the world-traveler in your life. (Check out that post here for reference!) This year, I thought it would be fun to switch it up a little bit… All of the items on last year’s list will still make great gifts, but I found some really fun things to help your jet-setter re-live his or her journeys and also a few things to make their lives a little more luxurious at 30,000 feet above.
1. How to Pack Book | 2. The Laundress Travel Pack | 3. Personalized Makeup Bag | 4. Getaway Bag Tag | 5. Travel Adapter Set | 6. Gold Scratch Off Map | 7. Mophie Powerstation for Computers | 8. Maps of the World Calendar | 9. Available for Weekends Passport Cover | 10. Clear Pouch | 11. Aesop Travel Kit | 12. Travel Joggers
1. If you know a traveler in need of a new suitcase, I couldn’t recommend Away enough! (Check out this post for more details.) I’m absolutely lusting over the Forrest Green set with a monogram! So friggin chic. Santa, can you hear me?!
2. A cute passport cover is always a must. They’re honestly pointless from a functionality standpoint (you usually have to take your passport out of them at the airport), but hey — doin’ it for the ‘gram. This “I’ve been to Paris” cover and this “Available for Weekends” cover are the two cutest ones I’ve seen!
3. I feel like a broken record talking about this jogger set, but you guys — best loungewear ever. They come with a little travel pouch, too! Plus, they’re perfect to change into on long haul flights.
4. Love the idea of this Laundress set! Can’t tell you how many times I’ve needed that while traveling.
5. Not even joking, I think this Mophie Powerstation was made for me. I’ve sworn by my Mophie XL for YEARS. Dating myself here, but I think like SIX years. If I’ve ever lost one or it’s gotten stolen, I’ve repurchased it the very next day… It’s basically my lifeline when traveling and when not. (Always have it in my bag with how fast my phone dies!) Anyway, when I was in Europe in August and couldn’t find an outlet at the airport, I exclaimed to Hallie, “Why the F*CK do they not make mophies for laptops?!” Well, well, well. Ask and you shall receive my friends!! THEY DO NOW. (Dear Santa, please add this to my wish list. Thanks a million!)
2017 // Twenty Five Days of Gift Guides
#1: Jessica’s Wish List | #2: The Jet-Setter | #3: Rosé All Day | #4: Hostess Gifts | #5: For the Francophile | #6: Fitness Fanatic | #7: Make It Monogrammed | #8: For the New Yorker | #9: Cocktail Connoisseur | #10: Gifts for the Guys
Be sure to check out The Holiday Shop, where you can filter gifts by both recipient and dollar amount! If you need to reference back, you can always find all of my gift guides here!