Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a busy last few weeks (month, really) and I’m looking forward to being home in Chicago this weekend. I have a friend’s birthday party on Saturday and am headed home to see my family on Sunday. My plan is to stay in tonight, but I’m sure I’ll somehow be convinced otherwise considering it’s absolutely beautiful in Chicago today. Hoping I can find a good balance of fun and relaxing over the next few days!
If you’re out and about in Chicago this weekend, you have to check out the new Alice & Wonder store in Lincoln Park… It opens today and their grand opening party is tomorrow!
1. TGIF, am I right!?
2. I’m a gingham girl, through and through. Especially in the spring and summer! I’ve got my eye on so many checkered pieces right now… This bow-back top is at the top of my list!
3. I just got these white knotted slides, but I think I need to scoop up the black pair, too!
4. How cute are these pom-pom hair ties?!
5. Coach bought Kate Spade for 2.4 BILLION.
6. Entertaining 101: how to make a cheese plate
7. How gorg is Julia’s kitchen makeover?! Love the white + bright space.
8. Soooo these are a NEED. I almost didn’t share them with you because I don’t want them to sell out. These will absolutely be my next little splurge… Navy + tortoise, can’t resist.
9. Crushing on these raffia espadrilles!
10. Love these suede bow slides!
11. This navy straw hat is also a must have, and under $50! (Makes for super cute decor by hanging it on the wall when you’re not wearing it, too…)
12. I’m SO excited to head to Nantucket this summer. (It will be my first time!) Bookmarking Mackenzie’s recommendations!
13. How cute are these sunnies under $100? They look much more expensive!
14. Absolutely lusting over this one-shoulder striped top! The bow is just too perfect. Great for date nights this summer!
15. Up to 30% off this weekend at BaubleBar! Perfect time to pick up some new statement earrings for summer.
16. Loving this dress.. only $89!
17. Obsessed with this one-shoulder striped top with a bow-tie waist!
18. A very strange way to find your best shade of nude lipstick…
19. A Harry Potter themed tour at the Met
20. I’ve been taking my polaroid camera everywhere lately… So much more fun than snapping iPhone photos!
Have a great weekend! xo