1. I need to go to Toronto immediately… A Harry Potter Bar?!?! Sign me up!
2. Sometimes you just feel a little bit lost. It happens to all of us, regardless of how life appears on Instagram! I’ve always been a sucker for a good quote and I loved this… 20 Quotes You Need To Hear When You Feel Like You Don’t Have Your Sh*t Together
3. I thought some of these tips were pretty crazy… We all know our phones charge faster on airplane mode, but did you know you should remove the case and use an iPad charger? The more you know! How to Supercharge Your iPhone in 5 Minutes
5. Move over Pumpkin Spice, there’s a new Starbucks fall latte. The Toasted Graham Latte… Have you tried it yet?
6. We ALL know I love pumpkin anything, and have long before it was a “thing.” Did you eat pumpkin out of the can as a kid, as your mom was making a pumpkin pie? Didn’t think so. I’ve been obsessed with macarons from Dana’s Bakery since I was introduced a few years ago so, naturally, I freaked out and ordered 2 boxes when I saw she did a Pumpkin Spice flavor this month! They are SO GOOD!
7. I’ve been wearing this blazer non-stop lately.
8. When I was in Paris last October, Hallie & I were chatting with a few Parisian guys on our first night there. Like typical tourists, we were asking them how to say certain English phrases in French. When we asked them how to say, “Sorry,” they were kind of thrown off. “Why would you need to apologize?!” It really got us thinking! Especially as a woman, I say sorry ALL THE TIME. I apologize for things that aren’t my fault, I say it even when it doesn’t make sense to say it. Or I guess I should say, I used to. Ever since then, I’ve been making more of an effort to not apologize unless I am truly in the wrong. Of course, if I bump into someone on the street, I’ll say sorry. But in casual conversation, I try to avoid the phrase. I enjoyed this article to start training your mind to say different phrases instead of “sorry.” 5 Things To Say Instead of “Sorry”
9. I’ll unfortunately be out of town the weekend it’s happening, but tickets for Chicago’s Gilt City Warehouse Sale are available now! It’s basically a huge sample sale, if you’re familiar. It will surely be crazy, but you can score designer duds for up to 80% off! Grab a girlfriend and use go shopping as your cardio before brunch. 😉
10. I got this little bluetooth speaker a few weeks ago and I’m obsessed. Highly recommend!
11. I don’t typically talk about dating on the blog. Sure, I’ll throw in random bits of info here and there, but that’s really the one sliver of my life that I like to keep private. But I will tell you this… I kind of feel like I wrote this post on A Piece of Toast. While I could write a novel (or two) with all of the crazy stories from my last few years of Tinder, Hinge, and Bumble dates (and sometimes I seriously think I should…), the whole concept is completely draining.
11 1/2. Apparently I read a lot of dating articles this week… 9 Things I Learned During A Year Of First Dates
12. Can’t wait to make these! Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins They’re made without butter, with greek yogurt, and sweetened naturally with honey!
13. I’ve talked about this time and time again, but I feel so fortunate to have so many badass girl friends in my life. Ashley just did an interview with Marie Claire that made me even more proud of her!
14. Speaking of proud besties, I loved Hallie’s post on How Becoming a Fitness Instructor Has Changed My Life! I mean, Hallie becoming an instructor has changed my life, too. When the people you surround yourself with have certain tendencies, you adopt them, too, you know? So when your best friend is super into working out and is more mindful of what she eats, you kind of pick up the same habits. Win, win!
15. I love a good inspiring list. 10 Habits That Can Unlock Your Inner Awesomeness
16. My current mani: Zoya Brigitte. Obsessed!
Hope you’re having a great weekend!