You may have noticed that I’ve been wearing a whole lot of Ann Taylor on the blog recently. (This post, this post, this post…) They’ve been absolutely KIL-LING-IT lately. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been wearing Ann Taylor for years. But they’ve really stepped up their fashion-forward game over the last few seasons! I can’t get enough.
To be totally honest, I had a hard time shopping this spring. J.Crew has always been my go-to retailer for affordable separates that I can wear from day-to-night and have for years to come, too. Unfortunately, I didn’t love what I saw this past spring/summer. I was actively searching for new lines and retailers at a similar price point and found so many pieces that I loved at Ann Taylor. I actually got a sneak peek at their fall line coming out in a few weeks and OMG, it’s good. When I was flipping through the look book, my wallet was clenching it’s zipper a little bit tighter. I seriously want everything! Absolutely everything.
Quite a few of their new arrivals for fall have already hit the site and I’m ready to SHOP! Great timing, as their 40% off Friends & Family promotion starts today! (Use code FRIENDS40) But definitely keep your eyes glued to their New Arrivals over the next few weeks… You won’t be disappointed!
And now, the fun part… My favorites!
- Absolutely obsessed with this moto jacket!
- Making this green leather jacket mine immediately.
- The perfect navy blue leather belt!
- And the perfect pointy flat in a few different colors. (Spruce Green is my fave!)
- This chambray tunic is a must-have!
- An essential silk shirt in an array of shades.
- A shirt that takes the finagling out of rolling your sleeves!
- Leopard print ballet flats for the win.
FYI: This is in no way a sponsored post! I’m just keeping true to the blog and sharing what I’m currently loving, shopping for, and sales that I’m taking advantage of. 🙂