I hope you’re enjoying the day off today! Personally, I’m in the mood to get organized and get sh*t done, so I’m planning on working most of the day to get the week started on the right foot. I sent out a few of the early Labor Day sales that caught my eye my email subscribers last week (you can get on the list here!), but I’ve seen soooo many good ones not to share them all here!
First up… AGOLDE SHORTS! My favorite ever jean shorts are the Long version of their Parker Shorts. They’re rarely ever on sale and since they’re pricey, I had to share them being 30% offl! (Under $100!!) I’m going to buy a pair in white since I don’t have white shorts that fit anymore. I take my usual denim size in these shorts!
A splurge I really want to make… The Higher Dose Sauna Blanket! I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews, and I’ve been lusting over this blanket for the last few years. I feel like it would be a total game changer for me in the winter time… I love an infrared sauna! Aside from being relaxing, it boosts circulation and detoxifies. Code LDW22 takes 20% off!
Dave got the Our Place Always Pan for his birthday last summer and it’s since been his #1 used pan in the kitchen for the last year. Ever since we moved in together, it’s since been my most-used pan, too. I ended up donating most of my pots and pans when we were combining our things because they were ~7 years old and since Dave does 99% of the cooking, he knows what he likes. I especially wish I would have had an Our Place Pan when I had a tiny kitchen and no dishwasher in NYC… It’s really the only pan you need and it’s SO easy to clean! They’re doing a 25% off sale this weekend so you can score the classic Always Pan for $108. Highly recommend if you’ve been on the fence! They now have a Mini Always Pan, but I’ve got my eyes on the Always Cast Iron for a gift for Dave. He loves his Amazon Cast Iron Pan Set (his other most used pans that he uses on the grill, too), but I feel like the Our Place Cast Iron would be a nicer alternative. The Perfect Pot is another item I’d love to gift Dave! Such a great piece for Soup Season that’s about to be upon us… Everything comes in a variety of colors to match your kitchen! (And I couldn’t be more thrilled that Dave’s charcoal grey pan from last summer matches our new kitchen to a tee.) But if you’re new to Our Place, the Home Cook Duo (Always Pan + Perfect Pot) is the best route to go to save even more!
And a few more sales to love…
- 30% off at Madewell with code LONGWEEKEND. I’ve got my eyes on these boots!
- Old Navy is having a huge (60% off) sale! These corduroy pants will be perfect for fall.
- Target’s Summer Send-Off Sale is going strong! 30% off patio, furniture, & decor, and 30% off women’s dresses, too. (I love this outdoor chair, this indoor chair, this dress, and these bedroom lamps.)
- PCA Skin is 20% off, which rarely ever happens. I’ve purchased and re-purchased their Pore Refining Treatment and Hyaluronic Serum.
- Marc Fisher is having an epic sale… up to 75% off! I have these sandals and they’re surprisingly so comfy.
- 40% off your purchase at J.Crew with code LONGWKND! I want this tank in every color… The fit is so flattering for someone with broad shoulders, like me!
- Monica & Andy is having a huge warehouse sale! They’re always my favorite place to go for baby gifts, I’ll definitely be stocking up for some upcoming births, birthdays, and holidays.
- A local, female-founded small business to support: Alice & Wonder! Save 20% with code LONGWKND20 How cute is this top and this sweater?!
- 30% off from WeWoreWhat with code LDW30. I love this tennis dress, this v-neck bra top, this one-shoulder bra, this bikini top, and these bikini bottoms.
- This BlueMercury set that’s valued at $316 for $99!
Like I mentioned in this post about our new outdoor furniture, Outer Furniture is 30% off until Tuesday!