Happy Weekend! I haven’t done a round-up of my favorite reads and links in a really long time so fore warning, a few of these might be a few weeks(/months) old. Enjoy! xo
- When I read the quote above, it was as if it was written for me. It was exactly what I needed to hear, at exactly the right time. Thank you, Liz!
- My friend Mackenzie’s online shop, Design Darling, turns THREE this weekend! I know I’ve rambled on and on about this before, but I’m just so fortunate to have so many kick-ass girlfriends. So proud of all that Mackenzie has accomplished in the last few years! PS- She’s celebrating by giving you 20% off all weekend long… Use code CANTSTOPWONTSTOP at checkout!
- OBSESSED WITH JULIA’S LIVING ROOM.
- This was one of my favorite outfits as of late. Just feels so fresh!
- I am so happy for Grace and the launch of her new website! After 4+ years of blogging, I’m doing my first-ever custom site design this year (my current one is just a template) and I couldn’t be more excited. Hoping it will be live by June!
- I absolutely loved Meghan’s post about her 4-year New York anniversary!
- I always love hearing about workouts that really make a difference! I am really loyal to SoulCycle and hot yoga, but I’m in desperate need of adding a toning class to the mix. I took a few barre classes last spring (or maybe the spring before..) and saw results instantly. I need to get back into the groove of mixing those into my routine! Check out Liz’s post on The Dailey Method, a barre class in Chicago.
- You know I’m a sucker for personalized stationery — So in love with this set and this set from Design Darling.
- Seven (Semi) Surprising Things to Help Reduce Stress
- These photos of New York are absolutely stunning!
- 15 Ways to Live a Year Without Regrets
- This is SO TRUE! 20 Things Only People Who Love Going Out to Eat Understand
- I enjoyed this essay about a preppy girl finding her way in NYC! I completely relate to a lot of the sentiments about morphing a preppy style into looks that work in New York.
- I was definitely chuckling throughout this one… It’s so, so, so accurate.
- The Seven Best Exercises for Women Who Wear Heels
See you Monday!
PS- Don’t forget to follow our Newport adventures on Instagram this weekend! xo