Remember when I said I was retiring Friday Finds? Well I decided Click Fix wasn’t really sticking and I missed Friday Finds. It’s literally the exact same thing, but I realized I needed the structure to stick to! Every other week is probably what I’ll net out at, but if I can set aside the time each week, I’ll try to once again share each Friday. I feel like it’s a good way to stay connected when I’m not publishing as much content on my blog these days!
Here are some recent favorite finds…
An Instagram follower of mine is a public school teacher in NYC and sent me some info about their #ClearTheList initiative…
There is a movement called #clearthelist in which teachers create wishlists for their classrooms on Amazon and items can be purchased which are then sent directly to teachers. My colleague and I have both been NYC public school teachers for about 15 years, but this year we are switching to first grade and basically starting from scratch. We have been working all summer to design lessons and small groups to support children socially, emotionally and academically after the difficult past year and a half. We have never asked for help like this before, but after spending so much money on items to keep our students safe last year (air purifiers, sanitizer, masks, disinfectant, etc) and all the ink we’ve been using to print and laminate items this summer, we are falling short of what we need.
Really resonated with this article about finding flow… Felt validating to hear of someone else with the same ADHD struggles!
How stunning was Kat’s intimate wedding in Nantucket?!
I’m obsessed with this tennis necklace… I want it in every color!
Tuckernuck has the best selection of Freedom Moses sandals!
Speaking of sandals, this pair looks almost identical to the Hermes Oran! They’re a fraction of the cost and have perfect reviews.
Also *obsessed* with this colorful striped shirt.
In love with this orchid version of one of my favorite straw totes! Also available here.
A portion of sales from all of these Lemonade Stand printed pieces support Alex’s Lemonade Stand and help brighten the days of children with pediatric cancer.
And a few Labor Day Sales not to miss…
- I bought these and these!
- I’m obsessed with these and think you could get great use out of them this fall before the weather turns.
- A classic neutral sandal… Can’t go wrong.
- I have these and wear them constantly!
- These hiking boots are a MUST if you need a new pair. Love every color!
One Third | 25% off their white jackets!
- These (very chic!) ladies know white is meant to be year round! Save 25% on this jacket and this jacket all weekend long.
- I have a slight addiction to ordering Marley way too many of these doggy bandanas! Each order supports shelter dogs, which helps me justify it.
- This slip skirt is perfect for fall. How great is the bronzey camel color?!
- Obsessed with this cashmere cropped sweater tank.
- How darling is this pink puff sleeve sweater?
- Can’t beat this classic cotton poplin shirt! It’s a spring, summer, AND fall staple.
- This darker floral dress is a great transition into fall, especially if you are going back to the office!
Quay Sunglasses | Buy one pair, get one FREE!
Express | 40% off everything! Prices marked.
- I’m always a fan of their jeans! They’re true to size and lots of great high-rise fits.
- Currently have this pair and this pair in my cart!
- So bummed these are sold out in my size!