May Day

Happy May Day! What better day to celebrate some of my favorite picks that scream SPRING?!

Sperry Top-Siders // DKNY Poppy Dress // Milly for Sperry Top-Sider Rose Print Boat Shoes // Old Navy Shorts // Kate Spade Trey Sneaker // TOMS Floral // Longchamp Orchid Tote // Trouve Shorts

Adia Kibur Bangle // Old Navy Color Blocked Dress // TopShop Yellow Blazer // Vince Camuto Sandal // ASOS Patent Watch // BCBG Chevron Dress // Kate Spade Flat // Sam Edelman Sophie Sandal

TopShop Mint Peplum // China Glaze Nail Polish // Fossil Polka Dot Sneakers // Zara Mint Sandal // Pleated Shift Dress // ASOS Belt // TopShop Sunglasses

What are some of your favorite picks for Spring?!

1. 5.1.12
    patriciastreeter commented:

I have really warmed up to floral print this season. I have lovely bloggers like you too think. Right now I have the eye on the long champorchard tote bad on your first board, the Kate Spade flat on the second, and the fossil polka dot sneaker.

2. 5.1.12

Its a toss up between the florals and the pastels. Luckily though they go nicely together so I may not have to choose 😉

Happy First day of May :)

3. 5.1.12
    racheltr commented:

I also did a May spring post on florals 😉 Great minds think alike! Love the pastels and pops of color!

4. 5.1.12
    Sara commented:

LOVE the Pops of Color, especially the dresses and Sam Edleman sandals. You’re post may have inspired me to purchase a few of your features items! :)

5. 5.1.12
    Hallie commented:

THOSE MINT ZARA SANDALS! Love, love, love – I’m practically running to Michigan Ave! xo

6. 5.1.12

Those pastel shoes are adorable!! I totally forgot it was May Day until a couple of hours ago, but now I’m very excited – it’s officially Spring :)

7. 5.2.12
    Norma commented:

Hi Jessica, Ioving your choices!

8. 5.2.12
    Kate Hein commented:

Just want to say thank you for standing tall and straight in your photos, Jessica! I’m so disappointed in models who slump and stand bull-legged or show no self-confidence. YOU SHINE!

9. 5.2.12
    Andrea Matillano commented:

I love pastels! I especially love Mint and Peach for spring! Great post!

10. 5.16.12

I literally will take one of EACH of these items! Loving the pastels, pops of color, and your floral choices! Great picks!