Rustic Radiance

by Jessica Sturdy on February 15, 2012

Okay guys, we’re taking back a little bit today. Back to the days of MySpace and bathroom pictures. (Mom/Dad, call me later and I’ll explain.) I didn’t have my wonderful photog (Hi El!) with me like I did last time I was in NYC so I had to get creative. Remind me to order a tripod!

So embarrassing that I’m actually putting “bathroom pics” pictures on my blog, but a girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do. These pictures were taken after a long (but awesome!) day at the StyleCaster State of Style Summit (recap here).

Chambray Shirt: Madewell
Charcoal Coated Skinny Jeans: Zara (similar)
Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21 (similar)
Wedges: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Spike The Punch
iPhone: Kate Spade
Bracelets: J.Crew (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)
Nails: Essie “To Buy or Not to Buy”
Leopard Coat: By Malene Birger (similar)
Tote: By Malene Birger (similar)

(First two pictures taken by Melissa from Accessorize!)

ppfgirl February 15, 2012 at 7:04 am

OMG – I love this so much! This might be my favorite outfit of yours ever – that necklace is to die for and the shoes are gorgeous too!! :)

Jessica @ LittleMiss312 February 15, 2012 at 8:45 am

I love this shirt!! I have been looking for one (a cheaper one than you probs have!) but none of them fit like this one!! I hope you had a blast at the summit! We should get a bloggers night out going in the Chi soon!

Anna February 15, 2012 at 8:45 am

so cute. i love how you layered the fur fest under your coat. I would have never thought to do that. And thanks for giving us permission to wear a necklace outside a collared shirt!

Anna February 15, 2012 at 8:46 am

I meant fur “vest!” oops.

Ellen February 15, 2012 at 9:53 am

The pictures somehow look better than any pictures taken in the hallway of our hotel! I ADORE your outfit- those pants are sickkkk!

Kristin February 15, 2012 at 4:26 pm

LOVE this outfit! I did a post like this today! What a coincidence! http://buttonspockets.blogspot.com/2012/02/pinterest-recreation.html

Mae February 15, 2012 at 6:11 pm

you look fantastic! this is going to sound stupid, but I’m glad to see you wearing a coat over your fur vest. I could never figure out if I should do that or not. but sometimes it’s too cold, you need one!
thanks for that! :)
glad you had a great time! sounds like it was very interesting!
would love if you did a recap!! (did you I gotta check the posts I missed the past few days!)
xx

Tracy February 22, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Jessica! Love this outfit, it is adorable. I need to get my hands on some coated denim – I love the coated denim/chambray look together! We met briefly at BNO and it was certainly nice to meet you :)

Ally February 22, 2012 at 5:40 pm

You look sooo fab!! Love that necklace and those wedges :)

Amber ~ Real Girl Glam March 2, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Considering this are bathroom/iPhone photos, they turned out really good! Love the look. The coated jeans are so cute and that necklace is amazing!

lexi June 10, 2012 at 4:33 pm

That leopard coat is amazing! Really – your whole outfit is amazing!
♡ Lexi