Take Me to Paris

A red suede jacket, a black and white striped sweater, a sleek pair of black skinny jeans, a cozy scarf, and a pair of walkable booties. I think all that’s missing is a little Vespa! With multiple friends going on big trips soon (or having just gone), and following a few bloggers’ journeys abroad on Instagram, I think I’ve gotten a little bite from the travel bug. I’ve never been to Europe, but I’m dying to go. If and when I do go, I have a feeling this is the type of outfit I will be wearing. #TakeMetoParis

Joe’s Jeans Red Suede Jacket (similar here & here) | Old Navy Sweater | Armani Exchange Black Jeans | Just Fab Booties | Prada Sunglasses | Nordstrom Scarf | Phillip Lim for Target Bag | Essie ‘For the Twill of It’ | Dolce & Gabbana ‘Red’

Photos taken by Rose Mayo

28 Comments

1. 10.24.13
    Julia commented:

You look great! And I know exactly how you feel since I felt the same way some months ago. And just because time flies so fast my big journey starts in less than 25 days! I’m from Europe (rather bavaria, GER) and I’ll move for 1,5 months to your city – NYC! Just because I’ve never been to the US before and this city seems to be so magical while Thanksgiving and Christmastime I had to fulfill my dream 🙂
    Maybe we’ll see each other shopping at TJ Maxx?! 😀

have a good day,
    Julia (daysfullofglitter)

• 10.24.13
      Jessica Sturdy commented:

Oh my gosh, that is so cool! I love how brave you are… coming to live in a magical city during the holidays! You will have an amazing time!!

• 10.25.13
        Julia commented:

aww thank you soo much 🙂

2. 10.24.13
    Sarah commented:

Loving the look! Paris is a dream of mine as well, but I know I wouldn’t ever be chic enough there.

The Purse Snatcher

3. 10.24.13
    Kristin commented:

Great jacket! Love the color!

4. 10.24.13
    Kimberly commented:

Really digging the unexpected color of this jacket – it brings life to the other neutral pieces here. And I’m totally with you on the trip to Paris 🙂

5. 10.24.13
    Rachelle commented:

Love this jacket it is so pretty, great color.

6. 10.24.13
    Heidi commented:

Love the jacket and scarf combination! I’ve yet to visit Paris and I’m dying to go. Might make a good location for a 1o year anniversary trip with my hubs.

7. 10.24.13

I love this combination! If you already have the right outfit you might as well head on over there, right???

8. 10.24.13
    Daily Express commented:

Your hair color looks really bright and pretty in these photos. Love the whole outfit, too. Very sleek and sophisticated but still fun with the color of the jacket.

On the Daily Express

9. 10.24.13

I HAVE to go to Paris next year for work – want to tag along?

10. 10.24.13
    Meghan commented:

love this! now all we need is a trip to Paris.

11. 10.24.13

I’ve never been to Europe either but the more I see other people’s pictures, the more I’m dying to go! This seems like it would be a perfect outfit for walking around, checking out the museums, and relaxing in a little Parisian cafe.

12. 10.24.13
    Meagan commented:

I’ve never been to Europe either but your outfit seems perfect! I’m dying to go to Paris! Someday. . .
    -Meg

13. 10.24.13
    Deanna commented:

Love the jacket and the quilted elbows! If only clothes could teleport us…

xx
    Because I’m Obsessed

14. 10.24.13
    Samantha commented:

I’m loving that jacket!!! It’s fall perfection.

Have a blast in Paris! That and Italy are my top two destination dreams… one day! 🙂

15. 10.24.13
    Olivia commented:

I love the red and black combo!! I’ve never been to Europe either, but I’m dying to go one day. That lip color is gorgeous on you!

16. 10.24.13
    stephanie commented:

I love that red jacket! Looks so good with black!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

17. 10.24.13
    Ally commented:

Love this look! That red jacket is amazing and will be a nice piece to always have in your closet!

xoxo, Ally

18. 10.24.13
    Stacey commented:

Loving this look, it would be perfect for Paris! I hope you get to come to Europe and travel we are so lucky to have some beautiful cities! NYC is dream trip though!

xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style

19. 10.24.13
    Nikki commented:

That jacket is gorgeous. I love this look. I am dying to go on a trip – anywhere! I haven’t been on a fun trip since my wedding three years ago. I would happily go just about anywhere!

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

20. 10.25.13
    Code Overdressed commented:

Love that jacket! This is such a cute combo for fall!

Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

21. 10.25.13

I hope you’ll come to Europe, I just love living here! I’m also thinking about a trip, I think NYC is beautiful, I’ve been there once but can’t really remember (I was little) so it is time to go back. Come to Europe it’s amazing in bougth times of the year, in the Summer, oh well I think we have such amazing places to visit, and in the Winter Europe is simple magical!

Love Sarah

22. 10.25.13

Sorry for the mistake I meant that it is great in both times of the year.

23. 10.25.13
    AJ commented:

I am dying to go back to Europe! This outfit would be great for sightseeing in France!

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

24. 10.27.13
    Caroline commented:

I’m in love with this jacket and it looks so great on you! cute outfit!

xoxo-Caroline

25. 10.28.13

WOW you look AMAZING:) your blog is so cute and Im happy to follow

Check out my new post…stylish designer dinner furniture:)

Have a lovely week dear