Heart Palpitations

I think I needed to be resuscitated after looking at the new J.Crew Style Guide. You guys, I’m serious.

Instead of sharing the ENTIRE catalog with you, I narrowed it down to my top five pieces. This was no easy task!

Thinking about these five pieces gives me butterflies. Love at first sight?!

ENJOY! And maybe find a CPR-certified chaperone, just in case…

J.Crew Pixie Jodhpur Leather Pant / J.Crew Sequin Pumps / J.Crew Bow Sweater / J.Crew Sequined Bow Cardigan / J.Crew Bow Coat

1. 11.9.12
    Megan commented:

Love all of these picks, too! We have the same. exact. taste! xo.

2. 11.9.12
    Rachelle commented:

a few of these babies are already in my cart ready to take a hit lol.

3. 11.9.12
    Jordan Skiles commented:

I LIVE in my Pixie pants and these leather ones will be mine ASAP! They are so freaking comfy!! And that pink coat – well, let’s just say I’m feeling ya on the heart palpitations! 😉

4. 11.9.12

Ooooh that pink coat…I am dying!

5. 11.9.12
    Agi commented:

I have to agree, the bow sweater and cardigan are adorable. You are too funny Jessica. I needed this after the morning I had.

6. 11.9.12
    Sarah commented:

It’s nice to find someone else who gets super excited about clothes, shoes and jewelry! Am I the only one who cries when they see a piece of seriously stunning jewelry?

7. 11.9.12
    Lindsay commented:

Pretty much in love with them all. Especially the bow cardigan and pixie pants <3

8. 11.9.12
    Katie commented:

Ah love your site. I live in North Jersey, minutes from NYC! Would love to meet you one day! I bought this yesterday and thought of you:

much prettier in person btw!!!

9. 11.9.12
    Elise commented:

I saw the bows and sequins sweater and immediately said to myself, “I MUST have that.” There’s no way around it.

10. 11.9.12

I love your picks… I have made the same coat choice for my post J.Crew Love http://www.shoegaloutintheworld.com/2012/10/j-crew-love.html
    Have a great weekend!!!

xo, Violeta

11. 11.9.12
    Natalie commented:

THANK YOU for bringing this important day to my attention. I just sent my mom my birthday/Christmas wish list last night, RIGHT before they released all this new stuff! I’m going to have to send an updated version this weekend, because obviously 90% of the stuff on there was from J. Crew. Your picks will definitely be on my list – love your style!

12. 11.9.12
    Leigh Ayn commented:

Yeah, those shoes did it to me too! You need them like OXYGEN!

13. 11.9.12
    Heather commented:

I spent way too long drooling over the looks from the winter collection email I received today! My credit card is seriously scared right now;)

14. 11.10.12
    Christine commented:

Great picks! Love all the bows. And looking forward to seeing you style those glitter pumps :)

15. 11.10.12
    Allison commented:

I have my eye on that red bow sweater too!

16. 11.10.12
    Amy commented:

I JUST posted my own old bow sweater and had a very difficult time finding something similar to link it to! All Mouth and Trousers: Bowdacious

And that coat is BEYOND.

Thanks for sharing these!

17. 11.11.12
    Rachael commented:

Hi! I just found your blog via pinterest and I am in love! You are darling and have the best finds. Who can resist bows?!

18. 11.11.12
    JR commented:

Love when the JCrew catalog comes, it’s my favorite day! Great picks!

19. 11.12.12
    Christine commented:

Loving all the bows! And the glitter pumps are A-mazing. Looking forward to seeing how you style them!

20. 9.22.14
    Scarlett commented:

This article will help the internet visitors for creating new web site or even a blog from start to end.