Skip to content

Hawaiian Hiatus

March 27, 2012

Here are a few of my favorite snaps from my vacation last week!

We stayed at the Maui Marriottright on the ocean in Kaanapali. The view from our room was insanely gorgeous–oceanfront view!

My cousin, Gracy, and her shaved ice by the pool!

My essentials for the week… Mar Y Sol beach bag, Ralph Lauren aviators, and BDG fedora (similar here)!

Mama’s Fish House… My favorite restaurant on the island! The view is amazing– straight from a postcard. See below!

Gracy & I after lunch. (Outfit details: Shorts- Joe’s Jeans, Sequin-Strip Tank- J.Crew (similar), Cardigan- Calvin Klein)

For more pictures from my trip, check out my album on Facebook!

And you know I’m always on Instagram… check out those photos here!

7 Comments leave one →
  1. March 27, 2012 7:05 am

Wow, such gorgeous photos! Looks like the trip was amazing!

2. March 27, 2012 7:49 am

SO, SO jealous right now! Looks beautiful & glad you are enjoying your time :)

3. March 27, 2012 11:34 am

Love!! You look like you had a fabulous time! Oh how I want to go on a beach vacation. Hawaii has always been on my bucket list.

4. March 27, 2012 12:52 pm

So gorgeous! I haven’t been to Hawaii since my 9th grade year and now I want to go back ASAP. Thanks for sharing!

5. March 27, 2012 1:40 pm

LOVE your pics. Looks like you had a great time!

Tiffany

6. March 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Looks like a fabulous vacation!

7. fishandpoi permalink
    April 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Way cool pictures. Looks like it was fun. If you need a ‘quick fix’ for Hawaii – please visit our blog at http://www.mainlandkamaainas.com or our FB page! By the way – if you recognize the beaches outside of Mama’s Fish House, you’ll like our post coming up on Ho’olkipa. :)