The Lilly Pulitzer After-Party Sale is BACK! And I don’t know if I’m just not remembering how good it was before, but OMG the prices are insane. So many of the pieces I have from this summer and fall are included! Act fast if you like something, things tend to move QUICK.
Printed Palazzo Pants – I could not be any more obsessed with this cheetah print! I got it in basically every style. These pants are so fun for vacay!
Pearl Romper – This romper is EVERYTHING! Looks like a dress, but it has built in shorts. Great for running around with little ones! Love the gold chain straps at the shoulder.
Britton Romper – I wore this during my shoot with Lilly Pulitzer in Palm Beach! It’s a great lightweight cotton that makes for an easy piece to throw on in hot weather, or even as a swim coverup. I love both colors it comes in, too… And I mean, it’s $100 off ($44 marked down from $138) so don’t miss it if you like it! It comes in a cute girls version, too.
Luxletic Angelique Sports Bra – Another piece I loved during our shoot! Such a fun print and shape. And the ruffles are meant to be shown off!
Luxletic UPF 50+ High-Rise Leggings – Obsessed with the fit on these! Super high-waisted so I felt comfortable just wearing a fun sports bra!
Shellbee Dress – I can’t wait to get to wear this dress again! (I need a warm weather vacay to appear on my calendar…)
Jennie Off-the-Shoulder Dress – I was actually able to wear this dress a time or two during the late summer here in Chicago! The fit is super flattering and it made for a great dress to wear out to the Arlington Race Track at the end of August.
Jennie Off-the-Shoulder Dress – I have it in lavender, too! GORG!
There’s a lot to look through, so here are some more favorites…
- THIS SHIRT DRESS IS EVERYTHING! I remember seeing it at the store and wanting it veryyyy badly.
- How freaking fun is this set?! I need it.
- Love this dress for a fancier occasion!! So good. The black is stunning. But can’t go wrong with the gold, either!
- I have these palazzo pants in another print and they’re so fun to wear. A great breakfast outfit option for vacation when you want to look put together, but still feel comfy. Love this print the most!
- This straw tote under $50 is a must!!
- And this dress!! So dreamy.
- I remember posting about this dress because it has my niece’s (very unique) name that I’ve never seen before. Still love it.
- OMG this dress is tooooo good. In love.
- I’ve had my eyes on these sandals forever! And these pearl heel sandals, I die.
- These printed wine glasses would make for a great gift! These lo-ball glasses, too.
- Also love a good travel tumbler. (ie travel wine glass!)
- Obsessssed with this maxi!
- Packable beach mat, yes please. And the matching set of chairs!
- I have this swimsuit in a different print. Get your regular size, don’t size up! Anddd just found the exact suit I have!
- I also have this cuff, this cheetah bangle, and these studs that I got to keep from the shoot.