Happy, happy Monday! I don’t know about you, but after milking every second of Labor Day Weekend two weekends ago, this past weekend seemed to be over in the blink of an eye and Monday feels like it came a little too soon. But if there’s anything to brighten up a Monday, it’s definitely waking up to the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale!
The Lilly Pulitzer APS happens twice a year and it’s without a doubt their biggest sale of the year! It only happens for three days (today through Wednesday) and it’s usually quite the adventure. Things sell out very quickly and new merchandise sometimes gets added throughout, so it’s smart to shop early and often. And if you really love something, checkout right away and then keep browsing! I’ve made that mistake before as I was combing through 20-something pages of merchandise, only to find that something from page two was sold out and removed from my cart before I finished shopping.
Maybe it’s because I was just in Florida shooting a project with Lilly Pulitzer a few weeks ago, or maybe it’s the fact that I’m in denial about summer being over, but I’ve had my sights set on all of their bright colors, fun patterns, and flirty details even more than usual lately.
There is A LOT to look through, so I figured I’d share a few of my favorites to get you started…
- This clutch is A MUST! I don’t know how it’s still in stock. Same with these embellished heels and these gingham sandals!
- Love the look of this black and white maxi dress! If you tend to shy away from color, this is for you. Also comes in a really cute two-piece set.
- I wore this romper in a different print in Palm Beach and absolutely how easy it was to wear… Looks like a dress, but you’ve got shorts underneath for coverage. I would imagine it’s great for you moms chasing around a toddler!
- I love a shirt-dress pool coverup and this one is no exception!
- This swing dress with the tie-shoulders is one of my favorites because of how unique the ombre-like mixed print is! (Multi Sea La Vie)
- I have a lot of pregnant friends so I’m definitely grabbing a few things from the kids section for upcoming baby showers and probably a few gifts for my niece, too. (The holidays are technically right around the corner!)
- I wore this lattice one-piece suit in Palm Beach and loved it! I made the mistake of sizing up (like I typically would in swim), but wish I would have had the 4 instead of the 6.
- This seersucker dress is too good!! Love the eyelet detail at the top. It comes in pink, too!
- Can’t go wrong with a caftan maxi!
- I also wore these palazzo pants in a different print and was shocked by how much I loved them!
- I’ve had my eyes on these gingham sandals the entire summer!! Obsessed.
- This maxi skirt is what dreams are made of!
Here are some other fun finds, too…
Let me know what you pick up!!