Encore Excitement!

by Jessica Sturdy on December 7, 2012

Hey there! Happy Friday!

I’m jetting off to Atlanta today to test drive the Buick Encore! This has been such an amazing experience. From touring the Buick Design Center in Detriot, to drawing up my very own idea of the Encore, I can’t wait for this next step in the Pinboard to Dashboard program!

As I mentioned before, we started off with 10 bloggers in Detriot. It was then narrowed down to 5 finalists to go to Atlanta, and the winner will be announced this weekend! The winner will actually get to see their Encore come to life at the New York Auto Show in March!! Here’s to hoping there will be a Jewel Tone Encore in the near future… Wish me luck! ;)

Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for real-time photos and updates this weekend!

Penny Pincher Fashion December 7, 2012 at 8:16 am

This is amazing Jessica – so excited for you & can’t wait to see more! Have fun in the ATL :)

Lori S H December 7, 2012 at 9:25 am

How exciting! I love your style and blog and I would love to drive an Emerald Green Buick Encore! ; )

Chelsea December 7, 2012 at 10:29 am

If there is a Jewel Tone Encore, it will absolutely be my next car. I’d go for the Amethyst Plum myself! Have fun in Atlanta!

jenn~the stylish housewife December 7, 2012 at 11:40 am

good luck jessica!!! i love your collage above! i think you’ve got this in the bag!!! ;)

xoxo, jenn

the stylish housewife

Danielle December 7, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Have SO much fun – what a great opportunity! Enjoy it!

KATE December 7, 2012 at 4:48 pm

You’re a “shoe in” – ha, get it?

Aunt Anne December 8, 2012 at 5:32 pm

So excited for you! I am sure you are having a blast! Fingers crossed… they would be crazy not to pick Bows & Sequins!

Marissa December 9, 2012 at 1:43 am

I am so excited for you! Have a blast in Atlanta – i just love that city + know you will too :) We need to catch up this week too . xoxo

Lauren December 12, 2012 at 10:10 am

Good Luck! This sounds like an A-MAZ-ING experience! I found your blog and instagram from Tracy’s Instagram. I am new to the whole blogging thing, so I’m super excited to find a new blog I love. (Any other suggestions are welcome!!!)

Your outfits are adorable! I feel like we have the exact same wardrobe! I am going to have to “borrow” your outfit ideas! :)

P.S. I am your newest follower!

XOXO, Elle