WWW: Weekend Web Wandering

by Jessica Sturdy on April 27, 2014

This article on College Prepster about soaking up your Sundays is a must read. Once I clicked over to Maxie’s blog, I discovered her article about the Art of Slow Mornings. I’ve always loved a slow morning for the way that it makes me feel so much more prepared for the day.

Couldn’t be any more obsessed with this orange & blue bag. PERFECT FOR ILLINI GAMES! All of my Illinois girls need this bag.

corals + cognacs is giving away $500 worth of Capwell + Co jewelry… Don’t miss it!

How to Get the Most Out of Your Weekend

I got to spend the night at a new hotel in NYC, Citizen M, a few weeks ago and this feature in Time Out New York is pretty spot-on!

Speaking of time away from home, this article SPOKE TO ME. It’s Time to Get Away: 9 Signs Your Wanderlust is Calling

Dying for the Ellen Dress at Otte. #everycolor (PS: All of the Otte signature label merchandise is 25% off this weekend. Just use code OTTELOVE25!)

Loving this collaboration between 2 of my favorites — Stripes & Sequins and Holst & Lee!

How to Combat Your Work Schedule and Stop Feeling So Overwhelmed

This door mat is just TOO CUTE.

The 60-Second Sleep Deprivation Test .. I definitely failed.

See you back here tomorrow for a new outfit post! It’s been quite the hectic past few days… Bear with me guys!

Meagan April 27, 2014 at 11:36 am

Definitely needed to read the “Soaking Up Sundays” post! I need to work on that!
-Meg

Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache April 27, 2014 at 5:06 pm

LOVE that you included Maxie in this roundup. She and I work together at Levo <3

Grace - Stripes & Sequins April 27, 2014 at 8:33 pm

thank you for including me Jess! xx

Nidhi April 27, 2014 at 8:44 pm

The slow mornings is such a good read, I love feeling relaxed from the start of my day, it makes even the busiest day seem better!
Nidhi
An Unblurred Lady

Katie B April 27, 2014 at 10:08 pm

This post is so great! I really needed a lot of these articles.
Thanks again
Katie
Pinkblondeandblue.blogspot.com

alexa April 28, 2014 at 1:37 am

Loving that orange and blue bag! The colors are so great together!

Andrea April 28, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Great reads…I’m especially loving the wanderlust article. Probably because I’m long overdue for a vacation! :)

xoxo,
Andrea

Site De Sondage En Ligne April 29, 2014 at 8:45 pm

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s both
educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail
on the head. The problem is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I’m very happy I stumbled across this during my search for something regarding this.