Shopping Cart Stories

Take a peek at what’s currently tempting my will power and bank account…

Ann Taylor

The perfect spring jackets! Who am I kidding? These are perfect for the fall, too!

Leather Detailing Topper / Chevron Topper / Leopard Jacquard Topper

Pretty Pumps

Pink Pumps / Bow Sandals

Also loving these Pink Dot Pants!

GAP

The basics that my closet is lacking…

Denim Jacket / Hot Pink Clutch (Remember? I NEED this!) / Denim Vest

Loving the look of pastels & leopard print together…

Mint Leather Tote / Leopard Canvas Loafers / Pastel Purple Dot Skinny Jeans

LOFT

A statement dress and statement earrings to match!

Tulip Dress / Chandelier Earrings

J.Crew

I always get a little weak in the knees for J.Crew shoes! Really wanting to add this army vest to my arsenal..

Silver Glitter Flats / Bow Flats / Army Jacket /  Floral Flats / Bow Pumps

36 Comments

1. 1.24.13
    Rachelle commented:

I’ve had my eyes on that jcrew army vest as well.

Xo

2. 1.24.13
    christin commented:

I want that jcrew jacket so bad I can’t even stand it and now I sort of want all the rest of this. So thanks a lot. We’ll talk about this in person.

3. 1.24.13
    Kate commented:

I am completely swooning over that leather detailed coat! It’s STUNNING! The pink pumps are adorable too, and I cannot imagine living without a denim jacket – an essential for sure! This is such a fun list/post!

4. 1.24.13
    Amy Shaughnessy commented:

I picked up that blue dress at Loft and put it back down. I don’t really need anything new but dang, it was so cute!!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

5. 1.24.13

Girl, how do you not own a denim jacket? That leather detailed coat is pretty amazing too.
    Get the army coat too.

It’s freezing out. The more coats, the better.

• 1.24.13
      Jessica Sturdy commented:

Right?! I had a denim jacket but it was Abercrombie & Fitch from high school! haha I made myself donate it to force a “grown up” version :)

Should have just kept the damn thing, moose and all.

6. 1.24.13
    Lauren commented:

love those jackets from ann taylor and the shoes from jcrew! i also went into banana republic the other day and they had surprisingly cute basics like oxford shirts

-Lauren

7. 1.24.13

Those Loft chandelier earrings are to die for! Thanks for the tip 😉

Happy Thursday!

xx, Eleanor

8. 1.24.13
    Alyssa commented:

That jacket with the leather detailing is so lovely. I can’t wait for spring!

9. 1.24.13
    Alison commented:

That first jacket from Ann Taylor is ah-mazing! I’m so glad the leather sleeve look is going strong because I adore it and don’t see that changing anytime soon :) Hope you’re feeling better!

XO, Alison

10. 1.24.13
    Amanda commented:

I would pick the Ann Taylor leather sleeved jacket and pink pumps! So classic and fun! P.S. I actually ordered those pumps yesterday in nude. I’m trying to keep myself from getting them in black & pink, too!

amanda
    thesequinedspaniel.blogspot.com

11. 1.24.13

I always overlook the basics but they are so so essential! Love your picks, especially the mint leather tote!

//Birdie Shoots//

12. 1.24.13
    Carly commented:

I want that Ann Taylor Leather/Camel Jacket!!

13. 1.24.13
    Chelsea commented:

I’m in love with every single one of these picks! All three coats are to die for and the Gap mint tote is perfect for Spring. Great choices!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

14. 1.24.13

Those hot pink pumps, gorge! And I love J.Crew shoes as well. Soft pastels, all about it!

Your shopping cart is tempting my shopping cart ;]

15. 1.24.13
    Dee commented:

Agreed! Beautiful choices, I love coats, shoes and pastel pants! Thanks for sharing.
    Dee

16. 1.24.13
    Amy commented:

Love all of these! Especially that leather detailed coat and those statement earrings!

17. 1.24.13
    amanda commented:

Love that Chandelier earnings are coming back. Those are great!!!

x
    amanda
    check us out? follow us back?

18. 1.24.13
    michelle commented:

i have the ann taylor bow heels! love them. i think i need the pink dot pants and all the jcrew shoes. why are they so cute?! also, the jean jacket is great! i have the old navy version and love it!

19. 1.24.13
    Jacqueline commented:

You are now tempting my bank account! I love all these items! Wishing for warmer weather and spring!

Jacqueline

20. 1.24.13
    Tara commented:

I’m obsessed with the chevron and leopard coat from Ann Taylor!

21. 1.24.13

I love the first jacket with the leather detail and the heels with the bow!

-Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

22. 1.25.13
    Emily commented:

Have you tried JCrew’s Cece flat? They are incredible. So comfortable and more supportive than your typical flats but still attractive (unlike Dr. Scholls for example).

• 1.25.13
      Jessica Sturdy commented:

Yep, I’ve tried them! They are fab. A few of those styles above are the Cece!

23. 1.25.13
    Allison D commented:

Thank you for posting this! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a pink envelope clutch 😉

24. 1.26.13
    Mary L commented:

Just stumbled across your blog! Love your outfits! I was wondering how tall you were and what size just curious. Wondering how close you are to my size, because some of the outfits you wear, I feel like would not look good on my body, but they look so cute on you.

25. 1.26.13
    Mamalina commented:

I hope you’re feeling better!

Every single item looks amazing! Today, I saw some of the new collections in stores here in Bucharest and was tempted by sooo many things. I think I’ll be broke by the end of the month :))!

Kisses,

Mamalina

26. 1.26.13
    Monica commented:

That Ann Taylor chevron jacket is perfect. I’ve been loving chevron prints this season. And that J.Crew military jacket is gorgeous. You have great taste!

M.

27. 1.27.13
    Valerie Smith commented:

Ok! Love all of these! ESP. The Ann Taylor Jackets!!!!

28. 1.27.13
    Michelle commented:

I love the leopard loafers and mint bag! I’ve been trying so hard to not shop throughout January & have actually done a good job so far!

29. 1.28.13

I need those beautiful blue bow heels!! Did you see the newest J.Crew bow heels coming in for spring?? I need them to hurry up and get in my closet already!

• 1.28.13
      Jessica Sturdy commented:

Are they different that the J.Crew bow pumps above?!

30. 1.29.13
    kiley commented:

oh those pink pumps + bow sandals have my heart! they’re darling!

kiley

31. 1.29.13
    Danielle commented:

Loft had a fab sale over the weekend on all the gorg jewels! Hope you were able to scoop some up! :)

32. 1.29.13
    Rachella commented:

The first coat is so stunning. Love the leopard loafers as well! X

33. 6.26.13
    Hip commented:

Love your posts. I am in the process of starting a blog similar to yours but for african clothing.

Thanks.