Eyeing the Etta

Leopard // Sequin

Heels for the girl who wears only flats. This chunky heel is sleek yet substantial, so there’s more to stand on. A cushioned footbed makes aching arches a thing of the past. Finished with an interior platform that makes it wear like a much shorter heel, Etta was designed to be all-day, all-night comfortable.

I have been eyeing the Etta lately. We all know that I love a comfortable, yet chic, pair of shoes. I absolutely love my heels, but they’re not always practical for everyday wear in NYC. I’ve heard that the Etta is truly a very comfortable heel that is easy to wear all day long. Have you tried the Etta?

Beyond the comfort level, I’ve decided that I must have a pair of leopard pumps and a pair of sequin pumps! I mean, how do I not already have leopard pumps?? I’m a little embarrassed to admit it! As for the sequin pumps, it is #sequinseason, after all! :)

1. 11.15.12
    margie commented:

I have 2 pair of Etta’s and I love them. I have the bright red color (neon persimmon, or something like that), and the navy tweed. I got them 1/2 size larger than normal and they are a dream! Next on my list is the yellow pair with gold toes. Highly recommend!

2. 11.15.12
    Shelby commented:

These shoes are to die for! Both are on my wish list! :)

3. 11.15.12
    christin commented:

i would say that the “cushioned footbed” is a bit of an embellishment. they’re definitely not painful but they don’t have nike air technology!

4. 11.15.12
    Lily commented:

They’re so cute! I love love love the sequin pair.

5. 11.15.12

yes, and yes please
    Xo Megan

6. 11.15.12

I love the sound of comfortable heels, but I just can’t get over the size of the heels. LoL. I’m such a baby at trying new things!

• 11.15.12
      Jessica commented:

Really? I LOVE chunky heels!

7. 11.15.12
    lexi commented:

Oh gosh, I own so many pairs of leopard pumps – I’m addicted! And I am completely drooling over the Ettas – practical and definitely more comfortable than the traditional heel!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

8. 11.16.12
    Michelle commented:

I’ve been thinking the same thing about not owning leopard shoes! I’m glad I’m not the only one, ha :)

9. 11.16.12
    Tiffany commented:

in love with both of these! i have absolutely been obsessed with calf hair everything but the sequins are so fabulous for the holiday season

10. 11.16.12

those pumps actually look really comfortable! xo

11. 11.16.12

LOVE the leopard ones! Great picks!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

12. 11.17.12
    Astrid commented:

this shoes are perfect for everyday, but maybe I would rock the sequin version for a nightout without killing my feet by dancing too much! :)

13. 6.27.13
    Hip commented:

I’ve been thinking the same thing about not owning leopard shoes!

Baby Frame