Gravitating to Gray

We already know that I mix burgundy and leopard print in my sleep (evidenced by these outfits: one, two, three, four), but I’ve really been gravitating towards gray this fall. Gray and Navy have been my go-to neutrals! Cannot get enough!

This was my comfy and casual, but still chic traveling outfit for my trip to Detroit two weeks ago. These 3 C’s are essential while traveling, especially by air! If you’re ever wondering, “What should I wear to the airport?” just think of these 3 C’s.

J.Crew Herringbone Blazer / gifted LA Made Tee / Current/Elliott Leopard Denim / Me Too Wedges / Sequin NYC Horn Necklace / gifted Poshlocket Bracelet / Michael Kors Watch

I’d love to know… What are you gravitating towards this fall?

Shop the Post

1. 10.26.12
    Chelsea commented:

Loving the subdued blazer with the fun pants. And how much do I love that you like to dress nicely when you travel? Positively Fabulous!

2. 10.26.12

Love this look on you – it’s the perfect combination of preppy & modern pieces…and a great idea for traveling! :)

3. 10.26.12
    Sorcha commented:

I’m in love with all the berry/oxblood shades at the moment, it seems like everyone is! It looks great with the grey blazer.

4. 10.26.12
    Jenni commented:

Love this look on you…so perfectly put together! The shoes are super cute too..perfect neutral!

5. 10.26.12
    Katie commented:

So cute! Love how the leopard jeans look with this outfit! I’m definitely loving pairing burgundy and leopard together too, I already have an outfit planned for this weekend ha!

6. 10.26.12
    Lauren commented:

just discovered your blog, i love it! cute outfit here, pairing leopard print w/ red and black is one of my favorite looks!

7. 10.26.12

Loving the denim oh so much. I am always a grey girl. I’ve finally brought some more navy into my life this fall and feeling good about it.

8. 10.26.12
    Amy Shaughnessy commented:

I love this! I think burgundy goes so well with leopard.

Fashion and Beauty Finds

9. 10.26.12
    Megan commented:

I’m definitely gravitating towards burgundy – I can’t get enough of this color!!

You look great BTW!!

10. 10.26.12
    Agi commented:

Adore your outfit and I totally agree to your 3 C’s: comfy, casual and chic. I try and apply those 3 rules when I travel. I am wearing oxblood today as well. I purchased my very first sweater from J Crew and its the burgundy Tippi sweater and I’m totally in love with it. Its a bit big, wasn’t sure what size I was, will have to get it taken in but I love it. Love your shoes.

11. 10.26.12
    Emily commented:

Fabulous blazer!

12. 10.26.12
    Sarah commented:

Great outfit! I love everything about it. The Leopard bottoms are the best.

The Purse Snatcher

13. 10.26.12
    Amy commented:

I love those leopard print jeans! I need to invest in one of those blazers too. You look adorable :)

14. 10.26.12
    Liz commented:

Love how mixed all of these fall trends! That blazer looks so versatile and perfect for work. Thanks for the outfit inspiration!

15. 10.26.12
    Alissa commented:

I love the combination of preppy and classic pieces that is just SO now!

16. 10.26.12
    Nikki commented:

That blazer is fab. I love all blazers, especially J. Crew blazers. And I love the leopard jeans! I am all about the the leopard right now.

17. 10.26.12
    AJ commented:

Love the burgundy and grey combo! great travel outfit.

18. 10.28.12
    Megan commented:

This season I’ve been wearing a lot of black and gold. Which are my go I colors for the fall. But I’ve been wearing a lot of leapored and burgundy too.