J.Crew Love Affair

by Jessica Sturdy on October 18, 2012

I’m sure you’ve realized this by now, but there’s an on-going love affair with J.Crew on Bows & Sequins. Considering I actually told my coworker “I just want to make babies with J.Crew” as I was browsing the new arrivals this morning, I figured I should share my current lust list.

danielle @ lou what wear October 18, 2012 at 2:27 pm

you and i share that obsession! i put aside all my other to-do’s when i saw the new catalog in my mail box.

polka dots + sequins. Yes please!

danielle

Roxy October 18, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Love it! I can’t get enough of their sequins!!!!!

:: Roxy
roxys girl time

Nikki October 18, 2012 at 3:01 pm

OH I was just looking at the new arrivals on the website at lunch! My obsession with J.Crew is slightly out of control. I generally have something J.Crew on most days. I am madly in love with the short sleeved polka dot sequin top and the sleeveless sequin top! And they have so many new cute sweaters! And of course I want all of the new shoes!

Sarah October 18, 2012 at 3:52 pm

I was just telling my sister that I have become a J.crew shopaholic! They have so many stunning pieces!

Agi October 18, 2012 at 4:23 pm

I absolutely love the polka dot black and white sweater. Its absolutely stunning. I just made 2 purchases from J Crew on line. Hope the sweater and skirt fit me. Loving J Crew.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

sarah October 18, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I clearly have a serious problem when I can walk into any of the five locations within a thirty mile radius and the lovely employees say “Hey Sarah, we haven’t gotten in anything new this week.” Good Lord… Have you seen the new J.Crew Collection items? For the love of everything that is holy, someone needs to block me from that website!

amy October 19, 2012 at 10:01 am

I 100% support this addition, because its wonderful!

Carly October 19, 2012 at 10:13 am
Carly October 19, 2012 at 10:13 am
Kristin October 19, 2012 at 11:16 am

I JUST got the Jcrew catalog in the mail last night and lusted over everything for a good hour or so!

Stephanie S October 19, 2012 at 2:00 pm

i love j. crew so much too! this reminded me of when kids say if you love something so much you should marry it..so, “if you love j. crew so much why don’t you just marry it?!” hehe. xo.

p.s. the quilted vest is SO perfect. need that in my closet.

Jocelyn October 19, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I thought for sure you’d want the green cords with the navy bows:) I do.
You made some great picks!

Heather October 19, 2012 at 4:23 pm

My heart has a love affair with jcrew but my pocket book cant keep up! lol

Lacey @ My Boring Closet October 20, 2012 at 11:22 am

hahaha I too want to make babies with J. Crew!!! Love the dog sweater the most!