Sequin Showroom

As I mentioned last week, I had the opportunity to go to the Sequin showroom in New York City! It was nothing short of amazing! Baubles and bangles EVERYWHERE! So fabulous.

Are you dying yet? I was like a kid in a candy store… Eyes were bulging!

I could not get enough of these major cuffs! So bold and dramatic.

A ton of the newer baubles in the showroom were from the land down under… Not Australia, but Under the Sea!

Tibi may have debuted the lobster skirt on the runways, but check out this lobster necklace below!

And this octopus cuff… OMG. Perfection.

Would you believe me if I told you that the jewelry wasn’t my favorite part of my trip? Check out the two photos below and you actually might…

The Sequin gals have three in-house rabbits!! How fun, right?! They were absolutely adorable!

If you’re searching for your next bauble at a brilliant price, you can shop Sequin online here, here, here, and here!

1. 8.21.12
    Sam commented:

That seriously looks like heaven! And the bunnies, so cute! I keep admiring Sequin’s bangles…I think I need to add more to my collection.

2. 8.21.12
    Rachel commented:

Looks like bangle heaven!! Love the cute bunnies!

3. 8.21.12
    Alethea commented:

Looks like heaven! Always thought there were bunnies in heaven! Gotta get Lief Gloss a flight to New York! Xx

4. 8.21.12
    Rachel commented:

Gosh, everything looks amazing!!!!!

Rachel’s Lookbook

5. 8.21.12
    Kaitlyn commented:

That’s EXACTLY what my eyes did: bulge. Absolutely amazing :)

6. 8.21.12
    Kaitlyn commented:

That’s exactly what my eyes did: bulge! Amazing.

7. 8.21.12
    Kajal commented:

So pretty, so many amazing finds in there!

8. 8.21.12
    Erica commented:

Wow those bangles are amazing! Especially the ‘Under the Sea’ collection!

9. 8.21.12
    Maria commented:

Oh my goodness, I think someone would have to literally carry me out of there! It’s definitely a candy shop for girly girls! I’m so loving your blog and style :-)

10. 8.21.12

Lol, that lobster necklace is out of control!

11. 8.21.12
    Zhanna commented:

I have to say even though I am big on sparkle those bunnies are too die for! So Cute!

12. 8.21.12
    Meredith commented:

Wow that looks amazing, and those bunnies are too cute!! I looked through your blog and I love your style! I’m following you now via Bloglovin! I’d love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like!

13. 8.21.12
    Stylitics commented:

These bracelets are amazing!! I’m always on the hunt for fabulous accessories.

14. 7.19.13
    Olga Teague commented:

Hallo: I shop in Palm Beach at “Sequin” on Worth Ave. Martha always helps me. Martha is very pleasant, very helpful. Knows the product and the jewelry. Delightful. Martha’s daughter was also there. She is also not only very pretty but also delightful. I was there with my son in June 2013. Also I go to the store every year. Always look forward to it. Love the jewelry, bracelets and earrings. I will be in Palm Beach this November. Thank you for having the store there. I was also in NYC. Did not have the time to stop by this time. Sincerely, Olga Tegue

15. 5.31.14
    Karli Williamson commented:

Absolutely love this showroom and these ladies! They were so welcoming while I was there on a field study for the Iowa State fashion dept. field study