Christmas in July

Since I am job-searching (aka: unemployed) in New York City, I’m really wishing a) money starts growing on trees or b) Christmas comes early this year. Here’s my currently list of things I am lusting after. I’m not even sure if lusting is a strong enough word…

left to right, top to bottom

An odd mix of edgy and girly, agreed?

Zara Studded Leather Jacket / Piperlime Pyrite Ring / Oia Jules Alicia Necklace / Ann Taylor Slim Floral Pant / Tinley Road Faux Leather Peplum / AE Bow Bracelet / BB Dakota Blazer / Pieces Leather Shopper / Oia Jules Cyan Agate Bracelet / Steve Madden Studlyy / Oia Jules Pave Chain Bracelet / ASOS Claw Ring

And the total comes to $975. She drops her head and slumps away…

1. 7.23.12
    Passport to Style Team commented:

looks like a solid list so far!

-Passport to Style Team

2. 7.23.12
    Elizabeth commented:

The bow bracelet is too cute! I never go to AE but may have to make an exception for this.

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

3. 7.23.12

i really want that peplum!

Xo Megan

4. 7.23.12
    Lindsay commented:

Ohh the leather peplum top is to die for and that shopper is gorgeous in that kelly green!
    Good luck on the job search, hoping something comes your way soon.

Lindsay @

5. 7.23.12
    Sarah commented:

Just ordered the faux leather peplum top from Piperlime today since they have a 20% discount going (code name: me). Hopefully, it’s just as awesome in person. I was really wanting the Halogen leather peplum top that was at Nordstrom’s during the anniversary sale but they just canceled my order b/c they ran out (it’s almost completely gone). Oh well! Fingers crossed on this top!

6. 7.23.12

looks like a great lust list! I just included my lust list on my blog too! xo

7. 7.23.12
    Rachel commented:

That leather peplum top would be PERFECT! I am in love :) And good luck with the job hunt!

Rachel’s Lookbook

8. 7.23.12

I am in love with that BB Dakota blazer!
    It’s beyond gorgeous.

9. 7.23.12
    Sandy a la Mode commented:

totally loving studs right now!!

10. 7.23.12
    Stacey commented:

You need to add some Oia Jules to your life!! I can’t get enough of the gorgeous pieces!

11. 7.23.12
    Maria commented:

I just MAY need that faux leather peplum top. I told myself I wouldn’t buy any other peplums, but I think an exception is in order for this one.

I feel you on the money! Hang in there and hunt away. Once you land a gig, there will be an excuse for you to treat yourself. :)

12. 7.23.12
    Valerie commented:

In love with your whole blog, and those bracelets!

13. 7.23.12
    Katherine commented:

I totally know how you feel! I’m currently job hunting too :/ Those Steve Madden loafers are going to be my first reward when I find a job! Good luck in your search :)

Katherine |

14. 7.24.12
    Kaitlin commented:

I seriously know the feeling. I’m on the hunt, too and there are always an insane amount of clothes you NEED when you are unemployed. Good luck!!

15. 7.28.12
    Alicia commented:

Ha, this totally made me laugh! And that Zara jacket and faux leather peplum top are on my wish list as well! x