Bottle & Bottega

Before I left Chicago, my girlfriends and I went to a BYOB painting class at Bottle & Bottega. We sipped on wine while we learned how to paint a sunset. You can see my finished “artwork” here… I could use a little bit of practice. :)

Chambray Dress: J.Crew // Linen Scarf: J.Crew (similar) // Sandals: c/o Bakers // Sunglasses: ASOS // Bag: Michael Kors // Watch: Michael Kors (almost identical)

1. 7.11.12
    Kenzi commented:

Umm So I can’t decide what my favorite part of this outfit is. 1- i am absolutely drooling over the MK bag. 2- I love the J Crew dress & Scarf. I’m a J. Crew junkie !! :)

I’m a fairly new follower. I’ve stumbled accross your blog in the past but I’ve just recently subscribed :) & I think I’m going to be glad I did!

2. 7.11.12
    Gabby commented:

Absolutely love this outfit! I love all the colors you put together!

3. 7.11.12

Love that dress so much – I’ve been on the hunt for a great fitting chambray style like this! The yellow scarf is the perfect accessory for this look! :)

4. 7.11.12

lovely casual outfit! I love rockin’ scarves! xo

5. 7.11.12
    Maja commented:

I love this dress. Pretty and casual. You look great!

Maja –

6. 7.11.12

I love that scarf! What a great idea for a girls night out! I’ll have to check it out!

7. 7.11.12

love that bag!
    Xo Megan

8. 7.11.12
    Tiffany Elam commented:

Love this chambray dress. I just bought that same tote with the signature print. Love Michael Kors, or maybe I’m just biased because work at an MK lol.

9. 7.11.12
    Nicole G commented:

Love the entire outfit! May I ask, did you find the dress to be true to size? J.Crew sizing is so hard to follow! This dress really would be a great addition to my closet! I can picture wearing it in the fall too with brown boots! Love it!!!

• 7.11.12
      Jessica commented:

I actually sized down in the dress! I’m usually a 2 at J.Crew, sometimes a 4 in bottoms… just depends because, like you said, J.Crew sizing is hard to keep up with! I actually bought a 0 in this dress and it’s not tight around the rear-region, which is why I sometimes have to buy a 4 in bottoms. J.Crew bottoms aren’t cut for girls who have some junk in the trunk. :)

10. 7.11.12
    Nicole G commented:

Thank you for your reply!!! That really helps! I was planning to make a trip to J.Crew this afternoon for the Brompton hobo in Henna and I might have to order this if they don’t have one in the store! I can always use another casual dress! Hope you are loving New York!!! I can’t wait for my next visit there! Favorite city for sure! :)

11. 7.11.12
    Lindsey commented:

Love this outfit. So simple and cute.

12. 7.11.12
    Passport to Style Team commented:

loving the denim dress! adorable.

-Passport to Style Team

13. 7.11.12
    Macey commented:

I am in love with that dress! The scarf and the pink bag are the perfect accessories!

14. 7.11.12
    Jamie commented:

Love the chambray dress! The scarf is the perfect compliment.

The Blue Hour

15. 7.11.12

I love that chambray dress!! It’s very stunning on you!

16. 7.11.12
    Lindsay commented:

Ok, that scarf is such a pretty color. I want one now, thanks a lot. Also loving the MK bag, the pink is gorgeous!

Lindsay @

17. 7.11.12
    Zhanna commented:

I love your dress. I have one by Burberry that I found on sale and I wear it all the time. It makes for an easy outfit!

18. 9.2.13
    Kim commented:

I just found your site and I just love it! This outfit is AMAZING! I am looking for a similar look right now!