breezy boho

My last Saturday in Chicago was spent with two of my best girlfriends, Sara & Jo. We wandered around Lincoln Park (stopped in to Sequin obviously!) and got dinner at Taco Joint. (I know, I know. Second time in 5 days. It’s just SO good!) After dinner we called Ellen & Cara and ended our evenings with some wine and SATC The Movie at my apartment. I couldn’t have asked for a better day!

I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek of the launch collection of Princess Vera Wang, the new contemporary juniors’ brand available exclusively at Kohl’s beginning in July. The collection caters to a range of styles, from preppy to boho chic. You know how I’m usually Preppy McPreperson, but I was loving this breezy boho blouse on a hot day in Chicago!

Blouse: Princess Vera Wang via Kohl’s c/o — available in July! // Jeans: Paige // Sandals: Target (different color available here) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Watch: Michael Kors (old, but here’s a similar style) // Bracelets: ASOS spikes, Sequin c/o (similar here), Spike the Punch, Vintage // Ring: Kristin Hassan // Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (I don’t see them online, but check your local store. Only $10!)

And one last picture for laughs… The breeze caught my top and I went from zero to nine-months-preggo in no time. Thankfully Sara got it on camera, we all had a good chuckle. :)

1. 6.27.12
    Sam Penner commented:

I love this outfit! I definitely have a boho spirit, and love finding flowy tops and clothes that are comfortable yet still chic. Love all your gold bracelets, too!

2. 6.27.12

What a lovely blouse you have got, totally channelling the boho spirit. I think you spent your last Saturday in Chicago perfectly :)

3. 6.27.12
    Chelsea commented:

Love so many things about this outfit! Especially the top and your bag – very cute :)

4. 6.27.12
    Sarah commented:

In love with those sandals… ahhh this makes me want to plan a quick trip across the border so that I can hit up Target!!

5. 6.27.12
    Maja commented:

You look so adorable. I love this whole outfit, and especially the sandals. Can’t wait fot Target to FINALLY get to Canada!

Maja –

6. 6.27.12

you look adorable! love the wrist bling!

7. 6.27.12
    Tiffany Elam commented:

I can’t wait to checkout the Princess Vera Wang collection at Kohls. So exciting!

8. 6.27.12
    Lindsay commented:

The top is so fun! Sounds like you had a great last Saturday in Chicago…what an adventure you have ahead!

Lindsay @

9. 6.27.12
    Rachel commented:

Dying over your sunnies!!!!!! Cute chic outfit!

Rachel’s Lookbook

10. 6.27.12

I love the shoes! I need some new sandals too (my dog thought one of my havianas was a new toy…)

11. 6.27.12
    Ellen commented:

You look wonderful, and this outfit channels my favorite “Free People” vibe very well! Also, died laughing at the last picture..

12. 6.27.12

Ha – I have this same top that they sent me and it was my favorite from the collection too! Love how you styled it here :)

13. 6.27.12
    Stuart commented:

Love this look! Those sandals are darling, definitely adding a trip to Target to my to do list…

14. 6.27.12

I have the top too, I think it was my favorite as well…great styling!

Xo Megan

15. 6.27.12
    Stacey commented:

I love this whole out the blouse is so cute!!

16. 6.27.12
    Jen commented:

I love that blouse! You are just too cute! I have sandals that look just like them, only neon pink, and I bought them at Delias. Yours are comfortable, too, right?

And your arm party is adorbs, too!

17. 6.27.12

Those sandals are adorable, and so on trend for summer. Good luck with your move!

18. 6.28.12
    hallie commented:

zero to nine months… hahaha! i want your minkoff! please tell me if/before you ever put it on poshmark :)

19. 6.29.12
    lexi commented:

I absolutely love those sandals — Target really surprises me sometimes with how cute their shoes are! Great find!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

20. 7.11.12

That blouse is so lovely.