On The Edge

by Jessica Sturdy on May 15, 2012

I’m not sure what came over me as I was getting dressed on Saturday, but my outfit ended up a little more edgy than usual. Leopard, studs, lots of black, and a graphic tee reading “Off The Deep End” … I got a few questioning looks, especially at my cousin’s softball game. Oh well, I loved this outfit. :)

I recently found these shoes at Aldo and I could not be more obsessed! They reminded me so much of the Valentino studded shoes that I love. (Some of my favorites here, here and here.)

Off The Deep End Tee: Marc By Marc Jacobs (last seen here) // Knit Blazer: Gibson // Leopard Denim: Current/Elliott (40% off here) (lusting over the shorts here) // Studded Sandals: Aldo (Valentino wanna-be’s) // Sunglasses: Prada // Watch: Michael Kors (similar) // Bracelets: Spike the Punch, Forever 21, H&M (similar), Bauble Bar // Nails: Essie ‘Haute as Hello’

Some days I look like the preppiest girl in the world and other days I’m in black and studs. Do you also have style psychosis? Please tell me I’m not the only one. :)

PennyPincherFashion (@PPFGirl) May 15, 2012 at 7:12 am

Haha – I can totally relate to this! Although I don’t think I pull of edgy looks very well…but I fluctuate between preppy & bohemian styles (can’t decide which one is more me)! :)

Taylor May 15, 2012 at 9:25 am

I love graphic tees under blazers, and those studded sandies are right up my alley! xxoo

ktcourington May 15, 2012 at 9:27 am

bahaha I totally do! Sometimes I wear button downs and sweaters, while other days I bust out my leather jacket and skinny jeans!

Amber Presley (@amberpresley) May 15, 2012 at 9:45 am

I just did a blog post on leopard-wish I would have seen those pants first-they are perfection on you!

Joanne Mason (@joannealma) May 15, 2012 at 10:40 am

Def. know what you mean. It’s fun not to have a set style but to play with many different ones:)

Elisabeth. May 15, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I really love ur outfit sweetie!! (:

xx from

Erica May 15, 2012 at 7:33 pm

That tee is so cute! I think I fluctuate between super girly & casual bohemian.

kaitlin mae May 16, 2012 at 2:24 pm

just came across your blog and i’m lovinggggg this outfit! it couldn’t be more of what i like – black, leopard and studs. SOOOO CUTE!!!

kaitlin xo
sceneitinthecity.blogspot.com

Payton May 19, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I loved your outfit!! And so did my team(; They kept complementing your outfit and telling me how pretty you were. Thanks again for coming to my game, it meant a lot!!! And I think I’m in love with your shoes(((:
xoxo,
Your ahdorable cousin(:

Minela June 19, 2012 at 12:33 pm

haha, YES! OMG! Sometimes I’m in the girliest outfit on the planet and the next day I wake up and say “Today, I’m wearing the weirdest shit I can find!”