1. Beautiful card and bracelet from my Aunt Anne for Valentine’s Day!
2. Came home to flowers (daisies–my favorite!) from Megan H on Monday night. She’s the best!
3. My Kris Nations ‘Illinois’ Necklace. So I’ll always have something to remind me of home, no matter where I end up.
4. Loving my bright nail color — Essie Tour de Finance. Makes me think Spring has already arrived! (It looks more coral in pictures. It’s definitely pink in person!)
6. Found these at TARGET for $22.99. They look a little familiar, huh? I’ve been lusting over both colors of the Current/Elliott leopard jeans forever, but I saved myself $175 on the grey pair. Target also had a version of the camel pair but the wash just looked cheap. I was being picky, I suppose.
7. I did a three-day juice cleanse from Peeled in Lincoln Park this week. No food or caffeine… yikes! Honestly, not drinking coffee was the hardest part. The juices are so nutrient packed that I was barely even hungry. I mainly just wanted to eat because I knew I couldn’t. #rebel But believe me, I’ve never looked forward to a Sunday brunch as much as this week.