Blazer + Booties

by Jessica Sturdy on December 22, 2011

Did you check out my post on Simplicity Is Ultimate Sophistication yesterday? Go check it out!!

My go-to ‘simple’ outfit is a blazer and a tee. It’s so easy, but looks polished and put together. (And only takes a couple of minutes to throw on!) Last winter I always went with a blazer and flat knee-high boots, but this year I’ve been gravitating towards booties instead! They’re so much more fun! I knew I had to have these leopard print booties when I saw them on Rachel Bilson on ShoeMint. They have me written all over them. (I’m a total sucker for anything leopard!)

I wore this outfit for a casual night of drinks and catching up with some friends in Chicago. I used to not mind wearing flats out, but lately it’s hard for me to leave the house in anything but heels. I guess that’s why I’ve been loving the wedges! They give you height, but are still comfortable and totally easy to walk in.

Blazer: Silence + Noise
Tee: Trouve (similar)
Jeans: Paige
Booties: ShoeMint (seen here!)
Necklace: J.Crew (similar)

(Photog: Megan H)

Erica December 22, 2011 at 8:59 am

Oh I love me some leopard too!

min December 22, 2011 at 9:01 am

Came across your blog while surfing the internet. I LOVE your style and was kinda excited to know you are in Chicago/Illinois as I spent some time as an exchange student in the windy city in undergrad :) I really look forward to reading many more fashion and life posts! :D

ps. could you also tell us what nail polish you’re wearing for each post? (because nail polish is a very crucial part of fashion, I believe! :) )

Danielle, StyleCrush Diaries December 22, 2011 at 9:14 pm

love love love your outfit! comfy and chic = perfect combo + leopard!!! perfect!
i’m in love with those booties!

xoxo

Danielle, StyleCrush Diaries December 22, 2011 at 9:16 pm

love love love your outfit! comfy and chic + leopard = perfection!!
i just love those booties!

xoxo

Mandy December 26, 2011 at 11:45 pm

You make me want these booties too! What is it with leopard that makes me want everything??

blythe3 December 27, 2011 at 3:58 pm

i recognized those shoe mint leopard booties immediately! adore!

Clinton November 23, 2013 at 6:17 am

This really is super cool. I’ve been appearing thru a bunch on the internet and additionally really loved this variation.

dragons of atlantis mobile app May 27, 2014 at 2:16 pm

I am not certain where you’re getting your information, but good topic.
I must spend some time studying much more or working out more.
Thanks for excellent info I used to be in search of this info for my mission.